Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I can do what?

I am going to do the A-Z Challenge this April.  I still have no clue what I'm going to write about, but when I read this on the A-Z Blog it made me do the happy dance.

Preschedule your posts now, so you can focus on comment love in April. Even if you can't be online during some of April, that's no reason to be discouraged.

Blogging, as you know, takes a lot of time. Even my little ramblings can take an hour or so.  I write it.  Think about it. Preview. Change it.  Think some more. Preview.  Change it again.  Preview. Decide it is final.  Preview. Spell check.  Publish.  View blog.  Find a mistake. Fix it. View blog. 

Blogging 26 days in April seemed daunting.  It is also a blog hop with a chance to make new friends and find new blogs. Reading blogs also takes a lot of time.  I wondered how I was going to be able to do it. I know, I know, I signed up for a Challenge not the A-Z Piece of Cake, but I was starting to get worried.  Being able to get the posts done before April is totally awesome.

Now I just need to think of something to write about.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar