Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Blogiversary Giveaway!

I've written a lot over the last year. Product reviews, recipes, hauls, tags... It's been a lot of fun! I've made a lot of blogging friends along the way, learned hundreds of tips and I've graduated from using my phone camera to using an actual proper high-resolution camera.

So about a couple of months ago, I said to myself, "Sarah, your blog's almost a year old. Make you should think about doing a giveaway." I was going to wait until I got 100 followers on Bloglovin', but... nah. Rather, I thought I'd hold a giveaway for sticking it out for a whole year -- because, let's be honest, I wasn't sure that I was going to stick it out for as long as I have!

Given that a good number of you are located overseas, I wanted to give one lucky a person a nice stash of popular Australian drugstore products that might be difficult for some of you to get your paws on. They're not all products I own (because, y'know, student life = poor life), but I've done my best to find products that other people have raved about.

Let's take a look at what you could win!


Chi Chi Glamorous Gel Eyeliner Set || This set has ten eye liners that claim to be highly pigmented, waterproof and smudge-proof. It was a limited edition collection that came out around Christmastime, and it's no longer available for purchase in stores. This set has the following colours:
  • "Lo Cal Chocolate" -- rich brown in a matte
  • "Midas Touch" -- an easy to wear gold in a metallic finish
  • "Caribbean Queen" -- turquoise green in a shimmery metallic finish
  • "Black Is Black" -- the blackest black in a matte
  • "Diamonds In The Sky" -- glamorous black with very fine silver glitter
  • "Like A Virgin" -- white matte
  • "Boys Boys Boys" -- a pretty baby blue matte shade
  • "Dream Lover" -- a cobalt blue in a shimmery metallic finish
  • "Beauty School Dropout" -- the perfect purple in a slightly shimmery finish
  • "Hopelessly Devoted" -- a bright hot pink that you will want to wear on your lips as well
Boe Beauty Fruity Kisses Lip Gloss in "Peachy Fruity" || I have one of these lip glosses and they smell so good. Boe Beauty is the home brand cosmetic line of Big W, a department store chain in Australia. This isn't necessarily a high quality gloss by any means, but it smells so nice and the colour isn't too out there.

Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon in "Sundae" || Similar in shape and form to similar products by CoverGirl and Revlon, this lip crayon looks like a natural brown that would be great for fuss-free everyday wear.

Face of Australia Lip Paints || I've got three of these to give to the winner, in three super-pigmented shades: "Tangerine Queen", a bright vivid orange; "Poison Apple", a red fit for any queen; and "Very Berry", a super vampy blackened plum. These can be applied straight from the tube, but they can get a little messy -- you might want to think about using a brush! I think these might now be a discontinued line, as I haven't seen them when I've been in Priceline lately.

Face of Australia Lip Quench SPF30+ Lipsticks || I decided to add two of these to prize pack yesterday -- after almost very much keeping them for myself! These have jojoba oil and Vitamin E, amongst others, and contain SPF30, which makes them the perfect product for either summer or winter! The shades I included are "Power Surge" (which looks like a bold red -- there weren't any testers in the store!) and "Pink Champagne" (a really pretty pink that could lean towards the nude side -- I'm thinking something like Julianne's Nude from the L'Oreal collection).

Australis AC/ME Cream Eyeshadow in "Bronzonce" || Let me just say: you pronounce it "bron-zon-say" (rhymes with Beyoncé) not "bron-zons". That's what I'm rolling with, anyway. This metallic gold eye shadow is in my collection and I absolutely love it. I find that I get the best results when I apply it using my finger, and it lasts all day. It is, without a doubt, the best shade from this limited edition collection.

Australis AC/ME Velourlips Matte Lip Creams || The Velourlips range are arguably the star of the Australis show, and I have two colours for you in this giveaway! There's "Grandmaster Pash", a brownish red colour, and "Rhi Rhi Wine-d", a more natural brown shade. These lip products dry down to a matte finish, but are somewhat more comfortable to wear than products in the regular Velourlips range.

Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lip Gloss in "Fandango" || This is a really pretty natural red-toned coral that smells rather nice. It's not as sheer as other lip glosses I've tried, but it's not completely opaque either, so it's great if you want to bring some colour to your lips without packing a punch.


You can enter in the following ways:

  1. Commenting on this post. One comment will give you one entry. You cannot comment more than once.
  2. Tweeting about the giveaway on Twitter. Tweeting will give you one entry, and you can do this daily.
  3. Liking my page on Facebook! Doing so will get you three entries.
  4. Following me on Twitter. This will get you one entry.
  5. Following Diary of a Beauty Padawan on Bloglovin' -- this will give you three entries.
  6. Following me on Instagram. This will give you one entry.

House-Keeping (aka Rules):

  1. This giveaway will open on 1st April 2015, at 12am Australian EST and will close on 1st May 2015, at 12am Australian EST.
  2. There will be one (1) winner, selected at random using Rafflecopter.
  3. This giveaway is open internationally. So, yeah, whether you live in America, Australia or Sweden, you can enter!
  4. If you're under 18, please have your parent's permission before you enter.
  5. The winner will be contacted via email, and will have 72 hours to respond. If the winner does not, another winner will be drawn at random.
  6. I am not responsible for damages to any products. Sometimes the postal service gets careless, and there's nothing I can do about that.
  7. Please enter only if you know you can definitely receive the prize. Postage is expensive from Australia, and I'd hate to have a parcel returned to my doorstep after I've spent so much!
  8. I will be personally checking each and every entry on this giveaway. Cheating is not awesome, and will result in immediate disqualification.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to everyone who enters!

Shae xo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar