Just the briefest of posts this morning to showcase the new additions my St. Trinians mob for '7ombieTV'. Yes, I know they have nothing to do with 'Witchfinder General' nor for that matter Victorian warfare, but what can I say, I am that easily distracted! In my defence, I had started these ahead of my visit to see Mike, the Dark Templar, Reynolds and our day of zombie shenanigans, but they didn't quite make it in time. Not that it mattered as we ended up just playing Zombicide anyway.
Hugely entertaining sculpts from 'Cooked Dice' themselves, they owe more than passing resemblance to characters from the rebooted versions of the films and of course Violet Elizabeth Bott, from the Just William stories, immortalised by Bonnie Langford; craftily renamed 'Violent' Elizabeth it would appear that her special talent is to “thcweam and thcweam”!
So a fun distraction, these feral Fourth Formers join the ranks of survivors ready to take on the undead, perhaps they could even make up a Zombicide squad!
Ready for a Field Trip?
Maidens of St Trinian's, gird your armour on.
Grab the nearest weapon; never mind which one.
The battle's to the strongest; might is always right.
Trample on the weakest; glory in their plight.
St Trinian's! St Trinian's! Our battle cry.
St Trinian's! St Trinian's! Will never die.
Stride towards your fortune boldly on your way,
Never once forgetting there's one born every day.
Let our motto be broadcast: "get your blow in first!"
She who draws the sword last always comes off worst.





0 Yorumlar