Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I REFUSE TO TURN 40 TODAY! I REFUSE TO TURN 40 TODAY!


Yeah, not too crazy about entering my 4th decade of life. So instead of just accepting the inevitable I’m actually going to be proactive about it. I relinquish (or is it renounce?) today as my official birth date. My birthday will now be [F the drum roll] …
The 15th of WENTERBURY
Rest assured the next time I have a decent-sized lunch break I will make this puppy legal. I’ll just saunter down to the ol’ DMV to fill out some forms and wait on some lines. In the meantime, if this "age oasis" sounds appealing to you, here are 6 THINGS I’M 72.8% SURE YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE MONTH OF WENTERBURY.


#1: Wenterbury is a quadra-leap month. That means I won’t turn the “age that must not be named” until 2014.




#2: Wenterbury comes from the Latin word wuintriburius. It means – F*ck you I ain’t turning 40. 




#3: After my petition becomes law, feminist Gloria Steinem and comedian / author Bob Saget WILL share my Wenterbury birthday. 




#4: Wenterbury sorta rhymes with Scurvy – a pretty nasty disease.


#5: A high concentration of goats will menstruate on my birthday.


#6: The Arrakian Sandworm (from the DUNE universe) can eat 3 quarters of a ton of red meat in one sitting (sorry, couldn't come up with any more Wenterbury facts).





BTW…I haven’t forgotten. If the comments on my previous “Baby Russian” post hits 100 I will go through with what I promised. Oops, looks like it happened?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar