Bath and Body Works Sweet Shop Collection
Pink Bubblegum, Frosted Cupcake, and Lavender Marshmallow
Raspberry Peach Macaron, Honey Cinnamon Crumb Cake, Pineapple Cream Puff
Strawberry Sorbet
*The photos I took in the store were taken during Christmastime. I captured 7 out of the 8 candles released in the collection except for Lemon Drops while I was in the store.
Frosted Cupcake
Description
A true sweet tooth's delight! Fresh vanilla bean, sugar, cake batter and rich buttercream frosting, mixed up to create an irresistible scent.
My Thoughts
Frosted Cupcake smells just like its name, frosted cupcake. On a cold sniff I smell a vanilla scent mixed with buttercream. The candle doesn't smell over sweet on a cold sniff, but this candle does smell like cake batter. I've heard and read reviews that the throw on this candle is weak. I hope not because if the throw is weak... back to the store these candles will go lol. I'll probably do an update once I burn one of these candle.
Lemon Drops
Description
That magnificent mouth-puckering mixture of sweet and tart is captured in this blend of fresh Lemon Zest, Sugar Crystals and a hint of Vanilla
My Thoughts
Lemon Drops where have you been all my life?! Seriously this is my favorite candle from the Sweet Shop Collection. I don't smell the hint of vanilla, but I smell the lemon zest and sugar crystals. This candle smells wonderful and the throw is moderate. I get more of sweet than tart scent which I like. I think that's why I didn't get some of the other candles because they had more of a tart scent and I wanted more of a sweet scent.
Did you get anything from the Sweet Shop Collection?
January 2018 Posts







0 Yorumlar