Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Woo Hoo! The Internet Is Back On

June 14, 2013

Tis a windy, rainy morning here in New England.  All night long, the wind blew and it rained.   I guess this is the monsoon season for us.   One bad thing about the rain is the mess it is making of all the beautiful flowers and bushes.   Petals are falling off flowers, and plants and bushes are laying over on the ground.  Sad, sad.

This is the first year my peonies have blossomed so beautifully, and they are laying on the ground with all the other flowers.  Well, at least I got to enjoy the pink one that I brought into  the house. 

I'm at work this morning, and lo and behold, the internet is on.  Every time I put more money on my broadband stick, the internet comes back on.  Maybe I shouldn't have put so much money on it.  We'll see.  There's still the weekend nights to get through.

Here's a photo of one of my tall irises before the rains.  Thank goodness I took so many photos when I had the chance.  I had planted a pink bulb and an orange bulb.  Neither of those has come up.  I guess the critters ate the bulbs.  I'll just have to buy some more.


My pink rose tree looks so sad with its branches hanging down to the ground.  This is a photo that I took of my pink knock out rose bush a few days ago when the sun was shining.


Once the rain stops, and the sun coms back out, I will have to get out in the yard and do a bit of pruning.   All the rain is making things grow tall and lanky, but then  they are just falling over.    I think we are supposed to be getting a day or two of sun pretty soon, but then a few more days of rain will follow.  Gosh oh gee, goody goody.

I want to thank a friend for leaving me a link to look up those gorgeous orange rhodies.   I don't care what they are.  If I find them, I will buy me one.    Now I must get busy here.  The Mrs will be waking soon and wanting her breakfast.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar