Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The world's worst photos?

Well. The second last day of the year and I have... very little to say. So I was trawling through my photos for inspiration and found - these. I have no idea why I took these photos and certainly no idea why I bothered to keep them. The one above - I can't even work out what it is. Are these feet to the left? I can see the reflection of an umbrella and - ah, that wheelie thing is a button, in close up. So the blue thing is my coat. Mmm.

This is clearer. Two pots of crocus and one of daffodils. But not exactly a great image. Possibly the most boring botanic photo I've ever seen.

Ok, getting more confident here. This is Cassie. The famous noseless cat.

And finally, this is our kitchen table. I think I can see half a rather toasted-looking sausage, a slightly burnt cake, some yellow pepper, some grated cheese... . Why did I take a photo of it????


New Year resolution: go through my photos and edit them. Starting with these ones.



I wonder if anyone can surpass these pictures for sheer awfulness? I'm throwing out this challenge... .


































Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar