Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The beer fairy spends a few days in the country with the camera.

 As you know we had a couple of weeks of rain so when Danny asked The beer fairy if he wanted to go up to his farm for a day or two he was happy to go for a change of scenery, as he was born and bred in country NSW he likes to visit but not to live there, to to to quiet.

 This is Sydney at the moment,
And this is Mudgee no rain and no humidity.
 The beer fairy playing a tune on his shovel.

 This is Danny's front yard, he has 750 acres and he owns this farm with his father in law.
 This is the farm house there is no electricity, no television only bottled gas and a generator and tank water, but he has a river and a natural spring so plenty of natural water.
 And sweeping views.
 This is Old Bob's housekeper,  he lives in town and is 70 years old but Danny and the beer fairy went to visit, they took some food and had a bit of a chat and a meal as they were only staying for a day or two not worth taking to much with them.
 Not sure what this is about, I just gave him the camera and said take some pictures so the beer fairy did .
This Old Bob and Danny He's the one laying down, he has a simular fashion sense to the beer fairy.
 Back home I finished off the laundry the tool cupboard was returned.
 Drummy came in for a look she was not impressed she turned around and walked back out again.
 I hung up all our pliers and wire cutters I can never find then in the cupboard, I should paint the cupboard  well maybe one day.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar