The first Christmas decoration to come out at my house this year is a basket filled with Christmas books for the young and young at heart.
Front and center in the basket.
Since this will be Jaxson's very first Christmas, I know he will like nothing better than to hear his grammy read this very vintage story to him. hee hee :)
or perhaps he would prefer this one.
These are probably better for girls.
Maybe the colorful pictures will do the trick this year.
The truth is at six months old he's not likely to have a clue what any of these old stories have to say.
But at least he's too young to roll his eyes at grammy's book collection like the rest of the family does.
I've set up a cuddly reading spot for the two of us.
New memories waiting to be made.
I can hardly wait.
He may not understand the stories, but I hope he will feel the love.
Now if I can just convince one slightly jealous doggy that I still love her too.

0 Yorumlar