Over the last 2 or 3 days Rupert has not been himself.
Every morning as soon as it gets light he is always the one causing a commotion until one of us gets up to let him out but for the last couple of days he has not bothered.
We noticed that he had a slight limp for a couple of days but this seems to have righted itself, but he is spending all day down by the radiator beside the sofa and hasn't wanted to come out into the kitchen.
He and Polly are the only one's who wander away from the garden and we see them walking on the walls and off on their tours.
He is playing when I get down with him and is enjoying a tickle. He's eating and drinking and I have kept an eye on his toilet and all is fine.
We are wondering if maybe he has been caught by a car or had a fight with another cat.
We cannot find any wounds and once he comes out from the corner he seems happy.
We shall just have to keep an eye on him and hope he gains his confidence again.
In a way I hope whatever has happened has put him off wandering, I would be happier if he just kept to the garden like the others.

0 Yorumlar