

Rags Morales: "I'm More Than Just Identity Crisis!"

New Nightwing artist Rags Morales laments to Newsarama about being pigeonholed as "that Identity Crisis guy":
"But I try to do better with every new project, so maybe you're seeing it like I feel everyone sees me -- as Identity Crisis. Please don't get me wrong, it's been a Godsend, and I loved what it's done for me. In some ways though, I feel like I may have failed the story a bit. That's something that kind of bug's me a little. I think most people don't think beyond that series when it comes to my work. I have a body of work, and there were some chances I took with Identity Crisis that I wouldn't want to do again, like the whole "casting" thing. From now on, I'm gonna think "character" instead of "who can play this character."

In Defense Of Tigra
Calvin Pitt writes:"Bendis, please, stop writing about Tigra. I know Yu said she was gonna get a moment in the sun to make up for all the crap lately, but I have no faith in you to do right by the character. No faith whatsoever. If it was your pets, Luke Cage and Jessica Drew, then I might believe you were doing this with the purpose of showing what true heroes they are, and how they persevere. But since it's a character you've professed to hate, a character you have Edwin Jarvis, of all characters, calling an obscenity, I can't give you that benefit of the doubt (and we're gonna talk about that Jarvis thing tomorrow). Because you've given no indication you deserve it. The funny thing is, once upon a time (in Mexico) I wasn't prepared to buy that you did hate Tigra, thinking you just said that as a joke. I believe it now."
So what obscenity did Jarvis call Tigra, anyway? No cussing, please -- you can answer with the first letter and a dash and the word "word."

Tina Fey As "Tinkerbell"

From a Diesel Advertisement
She's a quirky, self-effacing fairy. Sexy because of her non-sexiness. Funny but like in this way that you don't really think she's funny, like you forgot she was funny.
Giving Tinabell a run for her money:


Meet "Duke" From "G.I. Joe"


Actor Channing Tatum has joined the 'G.I. Joe' team -- signing up to play Duke in the upcoming movie.
In other news, here is my pick to play "Zarana" --



Video: Super-FRIENDS

0 Yorumlar