Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just Follow Your Heart

 Today it seems everybody questions everything others do.  I don't get it.  It seems to me if people worried as much about their 'house' as they worry about others - we would all be better off.  

I do what I want, when I want, because I want!  You don't agree or like it - OK - but know I really don't care!!!!  Yes indeed that is how I feel.
I go with my heart.  
I have people question me on why I spend as much money as I do on cats and nature.  BECAUSE I want to!  That is all they need to know!!!!
People ask why I feel they way I do about some current events.  BECAUSE I do! Nothing more needs to be said.
People ask why I give to the hungry.  BECAUSE I can.
I even have had people ask why I mow my yard the way I do.  BECAUSE it is how I do it!


My goodness I even get asked why I haven't started dating yet.  REALLY???  They obviously don't really know me.
Why do I still wear my wedding ring?   Why not??  I am still married in my heart.
Why do I stock so much for just me?   Because I will always be prepared for anything and I can always help others.

WHY do others feel like they need to judge?  You have your opinion.  I have my opinion.  They don't have to match.  
If you feel you have to continually put people down or trash them or if you feel you have to continually point out wrongs - I feel sorry for you.
You are wasting precious minutes of YOUR life that you will never get back.  They are gone forever.  WHY?  Just to point out something negative.  So sad.

The way you live your life is what your legacy will be.  That is something to think about.
Do what makes you happy and in turn it will make others happy to be around you.  You will give off an air of joy and happiness and that is catching!  Be the positive the world needs.
Heaven knows there is more than enough negative - be the positive.

I want to teach - always have.  I wanted to be a teacher when I was younger.  Somedays I think that blogging is a form of teaching.  It makes me happy.
I want to be helping force for those in need.  Only by the grace of God - it could be me.
I want to love and take care of nature and animals.  It/they gives me such joy and happiness - I just want to do my little bit to help and nurture God's other creatures.
I want to put a smile on someone's face - just because they may need it.
I want to sing and dance in the rain.  I want to act like a child now and then.  I want to laugh till I cry.  I want to love till it hurts.  I just want to BE ME!!!!!!
I want to be remembered for that.
You don't have to like it or approve of it.  That is OK - that is you! 

Just remember to ring your own bell in your own way.  Do what makes you happy!!!!  No approval needed!
You get one shot at this thing called LIFE.  Make it count. 
Go with your heart and you will be doing it right and you will leave a good mark on the world.
Enjoy life - have a little fun - give - smile - laugh - love - embrace - be kind to all things.
It is all between you and your Maker.

Follow your heart.
Leave a little sunshine for others - stop the darkness.

Have a blessed day!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar