I won't have to worry about running out of stock during Hot Tea Month (or the next 6 months)! These teas from international (Italy), national (Alberta) and local (Greater Toronto Area) tea shops are all new to me and I look forward to trying them out!
One of my work friends surprised me with this lovely vintage sugar and cream set which had belonged to her husband's aunt. I love the chintz design--it'll go well with my other teawares!
Now I have to keep an eye out for the matching cups and saucers at local thrift stores...
Anything purple and tea-related are always enthusiastically received! This is the first Japanese cast iron teapot in my collection.
I was also delighted to receive these unique gifts: a set of 3 cork "Kettle" trivets; a fun magnet (the message is so true!); and interesting notecards featuring traditional Scottish tea room recipes on the back. Not pictured: a jolly Santa teapot, a miniature tea set, and tea ornaments which I neglected to photograph before packing them away.
Last, but not the least, are these super cute Disney Princess Tea Set. Be my guest...or heads will roll!
Look at this stuff.
Isn't it neat?
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Edited to fix photos.
I'm joining the following parties this week:

0 Yorumlar