Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daffodil Bouquet and Crochet Update

Greetings!  My 2nd blooming daffodils finally opened up so my dear husband brought in a nice bouquet of them for me.  Sweet.  


I'm using my peacock vase today.  :-)


It's a gray day here and chilly outside so our pellet stove is burning and warming our hearts and hands.


These early bloomers are so cheerful and I think of the bouquets to come, roses, irises, mock orange, azaleas, rhododendrons and of course our dahlias from our cutting garden.  That is a lot to look forward to.  What flowers do you have in your garden for bouquets?


I have one more color in my blanket to go before I weave in the ends and begin on the last 15 color repeat.. then a border.  Again, doing the blankets is not a race for me so I hardly ever finish on time for the crochet-a-long - but I'm okay with that as I like the process.  :-)


When we were leaving the college campus where I got my Covid vaccine, I stopped the car and snapped this photo of an espaliered tree on this big wall of a building.  I wish I knew what this was as the flowers look like apple blossoms but it seems early for them.  Do any of you gardeners have an idea what this is?


Do you have any weekend plans?  We have our 2 grandsons with us and we're going to make a ham dinner for them.  Maybe a drive up the gorge?  I hope yours is all you hope for.
((hugs)), Teresa :-)  


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar