Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

For the love of god - if you can't say anything nice - SHUT UP!

'I was used to dressing models and skinny kids, and I turned up and it was like, three fat people. I just left, that was the last time I tried to work with fat people. I think one of them was Ali G's brother - it was so ghetto.'

Nicola Formichetti recently did an interview and as it turns out, (see the above quote) should never be allowed to talk!!!! W magazine ran with the quote and they are frankly, idiotic. I mean, Ali G's brother? - Does he mean Sacha Baron cohen's brother - Erran? He does know Ali G isn't a real person right?!?!?


As for the fat comment - typical. So so so typical it's not even worth getting worked up about - it's that pathetic.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar