Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Simple and Easy Halloween Lashes

 I know not everyone is into dressing up! If your not, or your working but fancy getting a little bit into the holiday spirit then why not try adding some false lashes? The ones I have chosen are from Illamasqua and are a little pricey but gorgeous. I really love the individual clustered ones (the number 10s) above. I really like the idea of putting them under the eye to get a really dramatic effect.
 Or you could go with something more colorful and dramatic. I would pop these with a dramatic black liner.
Lashes can be tricky to apply but I would invest in a good glue. I normally use the Duo Adhesive which you can buy at MAC for €13. It' s a large tube so you'll get several different applications from it. Also, be careful when removing your lashes as you can reuse them!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar