Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Lattes gather Park Jung Min Yuna 'I Wish', respond 1988

The movie I Wish released the memories recall points of those days in 1988.I Wish (director Lee Jang-hoon) is a film about the story of Jun-kyung (Park Jung-min), the only life goal, and the people in the neighborhood, to have a simple station in a village where there is no train station, although there is only a train road to go.The recall point of I Wish released today (27th) captures the attention with its pure and hearty analogue attractions during those days in 1988.From cassette tapes, a means of communication between the 4-dimensional mathematical genius Jun Kyung and the outspoken actionist self-proclaimed Muse Rahi (Im Yuna), to thick map books that became a guide to the first road when there was no navigation.Retro items that were hands and feet at the time raise friendly consensus and raise expectations for movies.In addition, Polaroid photographers, scholarship quizzes, video tapes, stationery, and other accessories with the warmth of the time catch the eye.In particular, Polaroid photographers who recorded the moment when Jun Kyung and Rahee shared their dreams in the old bookstore captured the image of youth that has not changed over time.Also, the appearance of preparing for the School Quiz, a program that enjoyed the 70s and 80s, will bring a pleasant smile to the viewer, and the video tape and stationery that were responsible for everyones childhood will bring good old memories.I Wish is a new work by director Lee Jang-hoon, who directed the movie Im Going to Meet Now, and is attracting attention with the fresh material of making the worlds smallest train station and the pleasant meeting of actors who believe and see.It will be released on September 15th.
The movie I Wish released the memories recall points of those days in 1988.I Wish (director Lee Jang-hoon) is a film about the story of Jun-kyung (Park Jung-min), the only life goal, and the people in the neighborhood, to have a simple station in a village where there is no train station, although there is only a train road to go.The recall point of I Wish released today (27th) captures the attention with its pure and hearty analogue attractions during those days in 1988.From cassette tapes, a means of communication between the 4-dimensional mathematical genius Jun Kyung and the outspoken actionist self-proclaimed Muse Rahi (Im Yuna), to thick map books that became a guide to the first road when there was no navigation.Retro items that were hands and feet at the time raise friendly consensus and raise expectations for movies.In addition, Polaroid photographers, scholarship quizzes, video tapes, stationery, and other accessories with the warmth of the time catch the eye.In particular, Polaroid photographers who recorded the moment when Jun Kyung and Rahee shared their dreams in the old bookstore captured the image of youth that has not changed over time.Also, the appearance of preparing for the School Quiz, a program that enjoyed the 70s and 80s, will bring a pleasant smile to the viewer, and the video tape and stationery that were responsible for everyones childhood will bring good old memories.I Wish is a new work by director Lee Jang-hoon, who directed the movie Im Going to Meet Now, and is attracting attention with the fresh material of making the worlds smallest train station and the pleasant meeting of actors who believe and see.It will be released on September 15th.

The movie 'I Wish' released the memories recall points of those days in 1988.

'I Wish' (director Lee Jang-hoon) is a film about the story of Jun-kyung (Park Jung-min), the only life goal, and the people in the neighborhood, to have a simple station in a village where there is no train station, although there is only a train road to go.

The recall point of "I Wish" released today (27th) captures the attention with its pure and hearty analogue attractions during those days in 1988. From cassette tapes, a means of communication between the 4-dimensional mathematical genius Jun Kyung and the outspoken actionist self-proclaimed Muse Rahi (Im Yuna), to thick map books that became a guide to the first road when there was no navigation. Retro items that were hands and feet at the time raise friendly consensus and raise expectations for movies.

In addition, Polaroid photographers, scholarship quizzes, video tapes, stationery, and other accessories with the warmth of the time catch the eye. In particular, Polaroid photographers who recorded the moment when Jun Kyung and Rahee shared their dreams in the old bookstore captured the image of youth that has not changed over time.

Also, the appearance of preparing for the 'School Quiz', a program that enjoyed the 70s and 80s, will bring a pleasant smile to the viewer, and the video tape and stationery that were responsible for everyone's childhood will bring good old memories.

'I Wish' is a new work by director Lee Jang-hoon, who directed the movie 'I'm Going to Meet Now', and is attracting attention with the fresh material of making the world's smallest train station and the pleasant meeting of actors who believe and see. It will be released on September 15th.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar