Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Victoria Beckham



Hello darlings, it's always great to have you back! Thanks for reading and for all the love you sprinkle. My week was phenomenal. Let's just say I am in a good place. I smile. Why not? The weather is still great, I'm still wearing brights and holding on tight to Summer, :))). How was your week?

When minis aren't cutting it for you with or without the most gorgeous of stompers and maxis just won't do no matter how fluid and amazing they are, it might be the perfect time for you to consider adding a/more midi dresses to your ever so fabulous fashion fold.

You’d agree with me that Victoria Beckham is the queen of swoon worthy midi dresses. When that gal made her designing debut, I was one of those that said and I quote, “I'll not be wearing the brand". But hey, the gal has made her mark. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she is now a fixture at NYFW. I eat my words, hehe.

 Victoria has a penchant to make stand out pieces out of conventional dresses. She is a force to reckon with in the fashion world but however amazing her designs are, I still can’t justify the very steep prices especially for being a new kid on the block, arguably.

Here are a few reasons the midi dress may be your perfect style solution to transition into Fall always:
 This length is ultra flattering and dressed up or dressed down, will take you from day to evening effortlessly.

If you’re wanting a little bit more coverage, look no more. A midi dress has you covered especially with the crisp temps at this time of the year.

If modesty is high on your list, the midi dress has you covered.

A midi dress will have you looking effortlessly styled and very confident in your overall appearance.

Midi length dresses/skirts are fast becoming my new favorite style. It was love at first sight with this dress in a bright color and a lovely top to bottom zipper detail in the back. I kept my look very classic and simple. This dress fit very very snug and while I shot it, I kept thinking 'boy I should have styled an outfit with a very generous silhouette instead'. One that would be forgiving and hide all my sins aka ferocious consumption of anything and everything food in the past one month, hehe. 

Regardless, this dress needed to stay the star of the look so I threw in a simple blazer, a bag in a muted color and classic yellow pumps to complete the look.

What are your thoughts on this look?


Deets
Dress - Victoria Beckham 
Pumps - Fendi 
Blazer - Le Complisi

Thanks for stopping by and by all means keep thinking the beautiful purple thoughts, Xo.


post signature
Shop The Post


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar