Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

K. Michelle Reveals She Has Lupus & She Can't Have Kids


 
 K. Michelle Reveals She Has Lupus

K. Michelle has recently shared some devastating news on twitter She revealed that she was diagnosed with lupus and can't have more kids. the shade Room  reports that she found out about two weeks ago.  


So my docs told me I had lupus. I was devastated for 2 weeks,” she began. “Then [I got] a call from my OBGYN saying that if I have twins they would not be full term because of my size and health. Literally I was so broken.”

 Two weeks of what felt like my world was crumbling, today we got a call that they really found the perfect surrogate for us,” says K. “I’m about to watch the most beautiful process and that’s bringing two healthy little girls in the world. That’s all that matters to me. God works.”


Due to her condition, she and her fiance are already seeked a surrogate to have twins. K. Michelle already has a son.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar