Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Polish Swatch: Goldilocks



Covergirl Goldilocks (2 coats)

Hi guys, I hope your Monday wasn't too manic. We had an unexpected winter storm here in North Carolina so classes closed early and I had to go home. That was good, but I had an appointment today that I had to reschedule which was a hassle.

I don't really get Covergirl polishes very often, but when I saw Goldilocks in the store, I thought it looked similar to Rescue Beauty Lounge's new polish, Footpath. While they aren't dupes (I don't even have it to compare, but I can tell from pictures), I'm not about to shell out $20 for a color that is close enough for me. Goldilocks is a mustard/taxicab/yellow creme. I think this is one of those colors that is so ugly that it's pretty. This is in the permanent line, so you shouldn't have a hard time finding it, and the price will depend on where you pick it up. I was actually really happy with the application, despite it being a yellow, and it only needed 2 coats! This is a smaller bottle at 0.37 fl oz instead of the normal 0.5 fl oz so keep that in mind. What do you think?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar