Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend haul + a new discovery!

Just a short post.

I went out yesterday with my gfs & i had a heck of a time! I forgot how wonderful it is to be able to go shopping together with friends. I usually shop alone or with bf.

We went to Trinoma & had a blast. Maybe i'll tell you all about that on a later post. Now i'll be focusing on the hauling part.

On the department store, i found a new nail lacquer line called "Elena" & i was amazed when the SA told me that they have a nail polish that "cracks". I have never heard of anything like that! I got so excited that i tried it & it works! You wanna take a look at how it looks like?

Looks real pretty,huh? Sorry if the edges are messy since i applied it for swatch purpose only. If you notice, it also has different colors. I did so to know what colors work best as a base. I did this at home already, but i did tested it out before i bought it.

For reference on the base color that i used here:
  • thumb - Sally Hansen - hot pink
  • pointer - Milani - golden brown
  • middle - Etude House - light blue
  • ring - The Face Shop - yellow
  • pinkie - OPI Nail Lacquer - dark coral
*edited*
Based on the brochure that i have, they have 5 colors for the 'crack' nail polish. This is the brochure, i've circled the part of their 'crack' nail polish..i don't even know how to call it.

pretty,huh?

So, me being nosy, drilled her with a lot of questions (thank God that this SA knows her stuff unlike the other SAs that i met. im sure you all know where i found SA that is clueless about their products) & she accommodated me as much as she could. Kudos to her!

This is what i bought:

  • Life & Companion's blending brush
  • 3 plastic 'pipet'
  • Cinema Secret's Spirit Gum Adhesive
  • Elena Environmental Nail Colour
Im also curious on the "environmental" part. I promise that i'll let you know more about the Elena nail polish. I'm still gathering information about it. I'm so in love with how easy & fast i did my nails!

Then i also got myself a bottle of Witch Hazel toner because i'm running out of my homemade brush cleaner. Yes, i use Witch Hazel as a part of my cleaner. I'll make a post about it sometime.

& also Aquazorb towels. have heard so much about this. I want to see for myself what the hype is all about.


Aside from these, i also bought a lot more undergarments & yoga pants but i don't want to post it. Again, it made a big dent on my savings, but its ok.hehehe

How about you,girls?
Have you bought anything recently?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar