Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Happy Fathers Day Kanye!' Kris Jenner Congratulates New Dad West

Kris Jenner has opened her arms to the father of her newborn granddaughter.

The 'momager' of the Kardashian clan spoke out publicly for the first time since the birth of Kim Kardashian's baby girl to give Kanye West the warmest of embraces.

Kris enthusiastically took to her Twitter account on Sunday to praise the day, telling Kanye: 'HAPPY FATHERS DAY @kanyewest !!!!!!'

The mother-of-six must be walking on air now that Kim Kardashian has delivered a baby girl, born early Saturday morning just in time for the annual dad's day celebration.



Other Kardashians let their feelings be known on the social networking site.

Khloe's message was heartfelt and bittersweet on this Father's Day.

She tweeted: 'Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!!! I feel too lucky to have been blessed with not one, but two amazing fathers in my lifetime and I count my lucky stars every day. 

'Not a day goes by that I don’t think about and miss my dad, so Father’s Day is of course bittersweet for me, but I know for sure that he’s always watching over me. 

'Bruce has been such an amazing father figure in my life and I am so grateful for the wisdom, strength, and courage he has shared with me throughout these precious years.

'Even though we call him Bruce he is still very much my dad and I love him just the same.

'Bruce is such an amazing father and friend and his love knows no bounds. 

'So on this Father’s Day, I want to thank my dad and my second dad Bruce for shaping me into the woman I am today!

'To all of my dolls, don’t forget to tell your dads how much you love them today! XOXO.'
(Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2342770/Kris-Jenner-congratulates-new-dad-West-Happy-Fathers-Day-message.html)

The blog is supported by Ozeal Glasses.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar