Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guess which 90s bands/singers officially suck?

Well its seems the 90s revival hasn't exactly gone according to plan for some people.... I recently heard the god awful No Doubt return single and wondered, did anyone actually buy it?!?!?

I haven't heard it played anywhere.

Then weirdly enough, someone posted on facebook that the single only sold 648 copies! Apparently Gwen Stefani is mad pissed off about the lacklustre sales. I did google to confirm the number before I posted incase anyone is questioning the facts!

The singles - yes singles - from the new album failed to get any air time and only got as far at no. 379 in the charts! Morto for ya love!

I have to admit that the song is awful. It is such a let down. I love No Doubt and this was just plain not good.  I also found the level of blatant advertising in the video - disgraceful.

Oh but the lack of sales for No Doubt is nothing..... there is an even bigger embarrassment to come....
Mel C.

Mel C has apparently had to take her single to QVC (yes the shit TV shopping channel) because radio stations wouldn't play it. Apparently the track is so bad that radio stations can't bring themselves to play it......DOUBLE MORTO!
The 90s are over. You heard it first!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar