Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First listen: Hear Madonna's latest single I F****d Up from MDNA album

Celebrity Blogs
Celebrity Blog

Last week she released the Girls Gone Wild video teaser in which she gyrated around in chains for the black and white clip.

However now Madonna is previewing what could be a more toned down side to her MDNA album which is due for release March 26 in the UK and a day after in the States.

The controversially titled I F****d Up seems to tell the story of a relationship gone wrong, another track from the highly-anticipated LP which could be connected to her failed marriage to Guy Richie.

I'm sorry? Madonna takes the blame for the break down in a relationship on a new song from her MDNA album

The mellow track begins with a heavy bassline and string arrangements, launching straight into her profanity-ridden lyrics.

As the tempo of the tune speeds up her softly sung words get more intense and the 53-year-old begins to speak regretfully of the way the mystery partnership ended.

She sings: ‘I’m so ashamed you’re in so much pain, I blamed you when things didn’t go my way. If I didn’t you still be here.’

Who could she be referring to? The track title I F***ed Up talks about a relationship gone wrong and her regrets

It’s not clear whether the feisty star - who perhaps originated the girl power movement – is in fact being sarcastic in the whole tune when she delivers a line later on.

She says: ‘I could have just kept my big mouth closed, I could have just done what I was told. Maybe I could have turned silver into gold but in front of you I was cold.’

As she posted a link for fans to listen to her latest offering on her Facebook page today, she began a countdown to the day it hits shelves.

She wrote: ‘9 days away from MDNA!’

Girl Power: Madonna teamed up with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A for her Super Bowl performance and they album feature in her new LP


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2116531/Hear-Madonnas-latest-single-I-F--d-Up.html#ixzz1pYFtl5hL

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar