Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fetty Wap Says He Doesn't Like Hanging Around Famous People

The new rap sensation from New Jersey, Fetty Wap was on Hot 97 Radio a couple of weeks ago, and during his interview with Angie Martinez, she asked him if he knew Rihanna was a big fan of his. He said he had heard that, and that he met her for the first time recently. And he went on to say she was turning up to his music while he performed, and that he went over to say hi, and quickly bounced afterwards because he doesn't like hanging around famous people. 




Read his words below. 


"I don't like hanging with famous people...I still feel regular. You know what I mean...Cos I just...When I see people like...I see people like they changing on me. Not necessarily changing in a bad way, that's just how they feel tho. They don't want to be how they was before. Me, ain't nothing change about me. Even when I do photo-shoots...anything, my stylist be having a problem with me...I don't care about none of that. None of this don't impress me. I just want...I just want to lay in bed with my family...or my boys or whatever."



You can watch the full interview below...





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar